Spring UI Extensions
The Spring UI Extensions project is an additional set of plugins which work
in conjunction with the Eclipse Spring UI project
and it's homepage).
Included so far are extensions which introduce the following capabilities to the core SpringIDE project:
- Refactoring - participates in eclipse refactoring and where possible updates your files
- Class Refactoring
- Method Refactoring
- Spring Config Refactoring
- Search - A panel has been added to the search dialog to allow you to search for spring beans either via the bean name or by it's declared type.
- Quick Fix - From the problems view you can select quick fix for the following types of problems:
- Property not found - presents a list of alternatives based on the receiving class.
- Eclipse 3.0
- JRE 1.4.x
- Spring IDE plugin
- GEF 3.x
Status of the project
At the moment this project is functional but has yet to release any files. When the next version of the
SpringIDE is released (1.1.0), a release of this project will follow.
Currently this project depends on some of the significant changes Torsten
has been making to the SpringIDE project and so would not work with the
current SpringIDE release.
Also this project is being kept seperate from the main project as it is specific
to Eclipse 3.0 (it uses the new search facilities and refactoring API's) and also because
it is a bit less 'production ready' than the main code.